News & Events
- Call for iEMSs 2020 abstracts has been posted Submit to the participatory modeling session!
- PM session and workshops at iEMSs 2020 conference 5-9 July, 2020 in Brussels, Belgium
- Contribute to the Special Issue “Land-water Interactions”! Submissions due April 30, 2019.
- MODSIM conference in Canberra, Dec. 2019 23rd Congress on Modelling and Simulation: Canberra, 1 to 6 December 2019.
- Fellowship opportunity closing Feb 27 Fellowship opportunity offered by nonpartisan Aspen Institute.
- February 2019 Newsletter Welcome to the Newsletter for the Participatory Modeling Community of Practice! We hope that this newsletter will foster connections and inspiration within our community as we work together toward developing trust and commitment to participatory modeling throughout the world.